Why Choose Us?
We make sure your questions reach the right people.
J&S Research has been providing market research recruitment services to a number of the leading research agencies since 1978. We tailor our service to each individual project to ensure quality respondents and accurate data each time. We deliver full transparency and believe that all projects can benefit from our unique experience and extensive network of respondents throughout all metropolitan Australian cities and regional areas.
Whether you’re looking to get in front of consumers, business professionals, or those in the healthcare industry, J&S Research can deliver the quality respondents you need.
What sets J&S apart from their competitors?
Our friendly, personalised service is only one of the advantages of working with J&S Research.
- We have access to a deep pool of respondents in all metropolitan centres and across regional areas.
- We’re able to provide you with a single, consistent point of contact throughout your project.
- We screen and confirm all respondents at least twice throughout the recruitment process.
- We can work with you to finalise an appropriate screening questionnaire that will ensure you get the right respondents.
- After finalising the screening questionnaire, we provide you with a detailed recruitment plan.
- We focus on providing quality respondents that are on spec, every time. We have strict quality controls in place to ensure you get the right people.
- When your project is in field, and where required, we are able to offer round-the-clock assistance.
- Our ongoing follow-up with respondents ensures that attendance is maximised.
- We can liaise with your chosen venue or assist you in sourcing an appropriate venue for your session.
- Our rates are cost effective and highly competitive – we strive to balance the best possible outcome with your budget.
When is market research beneficial?
Focus groups are an ideal marketing research methodology to employ for:
- Exploring new product or service ideas
- Understanding an organisation's brand image
- Testing effectiveness of advertising and marketing concepts and materials
- Differentiating competitors' percieved strengths and weaknesses
- Gaining insights into purchasing decisions
- Conducting product testing.
Accreditations & Affiliations
Our Clients Love Us...
Thank you Kristy and team for all your great work on our Large Vehicle study – your responsiveness and quality of recruitment contributed to making the project smooth and a success for us! Your responsiveness and readiness to discuss any questions we had gave us peace of mind and confidence in you and the team! - Bree Reyes, Quantum Market Research
"GFK Australia use J and S Research regularly for qualitative recruitment. Kristy is a pleasure to deal with and is always willing to help us get great respondents - no matter how crazy the deadlines! They provide a professional and friendly service and we would definitely recommend J and S to other quallies out there!" - Mandy Abel, GFK Services.
"As a specialist in government research, I am constantly asking recruitment companies to find participants for research on difficult and sensitive topics. From disability to drug use to sport to mental health, J and S Research always works with me to find what can be extremely hard to reach research participants. The open communication that I have always experienced with J and S Research has meant that together we have often achieved the near impossible recruitment, especially in fast turnaround situations." - Victoria Parr, Latitude Insights.
"Reality Check runs Australia's largest ongoing syndicated qualitative research program, running group discussions 49 weeks of the year, and have used J and S Research for consumer recruitment weekly (since day one!) in Sydney, and have found their services professional in every way. Working for our client base of major marketers, meeting our high demands for fast turnaround and confidentiality, we would recommend J and S Research to anyone with complete confidence." - Moira Callard, Reality Check Communication Research Pty Ltd.
Talk to us today about how we can get you to the people you need to provide you with insightful research.